- Prevents Ladder Marks
- Fits all Wood and Aluminum Ladders
- New Safety Orange Color
Return to Staples for free replacement if product tears under normal intended use.
Ladder MittsTM fit the tops of extension ladders to prevent damage to wood, aluminum and vinyl siding.
Ladder Mitts are tough, flexible urethane pads that keep ladder rails from damaging support surfaces such as wood, aluminum, vinyl siding, sheetrock, and glass.
Since these materials are difficult and expensive to replace once installed, Ladder Mitts pay for themselves quickly with one prevented accident.
Examples of the damage Ladder Mitts prevent:
- Rails catching the undersides of clapboards and shingles when raising an extension ladder, causing nicks and gouges.
- Dents in siding when a ladder is banged against it.
- Scratches when moving a ladder sideways from the ground.
- Marks due to the weight and movement of a person on the ladder.
Ladder Mitts are durable enough to last the life of the ladder, and carry a lifetime replacement warranty against tearing when used as intended. They are molded in one piece so there are no seams to tear. The tough material resists solvent spills, does not deterio