16 GA. Powercleats are designed for the hardwood flooring industry and are FHA and VA approved. Powercleats nails are superior-quality nails designed to ensure trouble-free nailer operation and optimum construction results.
Powercleats nails are made from high-quality steel so they do not bend while being driven into hard flooring materials. They are made with a well-formed set of barbs along each nail, providing the ultimate holding power. The design aids in driving them into hard flooring materials, which helps to eliminate split tongues in floorboards.
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer model 445, model 45, model 45R
- Can be used with any L-shaped cleat nailer
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements
For use on 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″ and 33/32″ Tongue & Groove Flooring
For Powernail Models 445, 45, 101 Series Nailers