Waterlox TrueTone Color-Infused Tung Oil
This product is part of a finishing system.
You will also need the TrueTone Buff-In Tung Oil Finish to complete your project.
Colors are digital representations and final colors may vary based on your wood selection. We recommend ordering our 2 ounce sample sizes to test the color on scrap wood first.
The tung oil penetrates deep into wood and seals fibers beneath the surface to achieve a durable, hand-rubbed appearance. With 11 colors to choose from, you can find the perfect shade to add rich color and protection with a beautiful matte finish. Best of all, TrueTone is easy to clean, maintain and spot repair. Plus, it is low odor and VOC compliant in all 50 states.
- Produces a matte sheen / low gloss appearance.
- Meets and/or exceeds the most rigorous VOC rules.
- Like all our Tung oil finishes, 90% of the resin portion of the formula is from renewable, natural resources.
- Formulated as a raw oil penetrating buff-in Tung oil stain and finish.
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic.
- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in conjunction with Waterlox TrueTone Buff-In Finish.
- Easy to clean, maintain and spot repair.