18 GA. POWERCLEATS™
18 Gauge Powercleats are designed for the hardwood flooring industry and are FHA and VA approved. Powercleats nails are superior-quality nails designed to ensure trouble-free nailer operation and optimum construction results.
Powercleats nails are made from high-quality steel so they do not bend while being driven into hard flooring materials. They are made with a well-formed set of barbs along each nail, providing the ultimate holding power. The design aids in driving them into hard flooring materials, which helps to eliminate split tongues in floorboards.
- Made in the USA
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer models: 50P, 50P FLEX, 50P flex power roller
- Can be used with any L-shaped cleat nailer
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements