Make fast work of floor sanding jobs when you use the Red Heat H955 CA medium grit paper edger disc on concrete or hard wood. The razor-sharp ceramic alumina grain cuts quickly, leaving behind a minimal scratch pattern for clean, smooth floor surfaces. For greater strength, the disc includes a tear- and snag-resistant F-weight paper backing. Ensuring no color transfer along with consistent results, this disc offers a smart option when you face a tough edging project involving aluminum oxide finishes.
- 100%, exceptionally sharp, fastest cutting, ceramic alumina grain delivers the cleanest scratch pattern and smoothest finishes in the industry
- Ultra- tough, stiff F-weight paper backing cuts more aggressively, and resists tearing and snagging
- No risk of color transfer with assured color consistency
- Best choice for larger medium grit edger jobs on harder A/O finishes and hardest wood species
- Smaller Diameter to protect baseboards
|MARKET||DIY & Home Improvement
Paint & Drywall