Engineered with a super-sharp premium ceramic grain, Blaze H995P coarse grit paper floor sanding discs cut fast with unsurpassed longevity and are extremely effective for pre-finish floor sanding. The open-coat-grain design keeps loading to a minimum during aggressive cutting to allow efficient sanding through multiple layers of tough coatings. Featuring a super-strong and flexible, antistatic, poly-cotton backing, these belts improve tracking and versatility and minimize dust accumulation to keep your machines cleaner for a longer period of time.
- Super-sharp premium ceramic grain cuts fast and delivers unparalleled longevity
- Heavy duty E and F Weight Paper designed for extreme sanding applications
- Open coat grain design minimizes loading and provides an aggressive cut to easily sand through multiple layers of tough coatings
- Extremely effective at coarse grit pre-finished floor sanding
- Super fine scratch pattern