Waterlox Original Cleaner Concentrate
- Formulated for surfaces finished with WATER LOX ORIGINAL specially processed Tung Oil products (as well as other finishes not affected by water)
- Will not damage the gloss or film of most finishes.
- Is effective at neutralizing harsh cleaner residues left behind from other cleaners.
- Enhances the beauty of wood surfaces when dry.
- Will dissolve all ice melt and hard water films, will never leave a soap haze.
- Use 1-2 ounces for general cleaning and 2-4 ounces for heavy duty cleaning.
- Available in a quart (32 ounces) concentrate. The cap is .5 oz.
Cleaning and maintenance of a Waterlox finished floor.
- Waterlox Original Cleaner Concentrate (following the directions on the label). We do NOT recommend the use of other wood coating manufacturer’s cleaners as these have been proven to damage all types of wood finishes including Waterlox Original Tung oil finishes; or
- A damp mop with a maximum mixture of 1 - 2 oz. of white vinegar to 2 gallons of warm water; or
- Non-abrasive diluted household cleaner (stay away from ammonia and/or bleach products); or
- Murphy’s Oil Soap® can be used, but will tend to reduce the gloss by leaving a film on the surface.1