Vaughan's unique manufacturing process yields fiberglass hammers like no other. Extra resin is forced into the neck to super-saturate the fiberglass strands and prevent fraying. The patented hollow core absorbs shock and creates the balance and "feel" of wood. The solid fiberglass neck is full sectioned with no "sleeves" to decrease strength. Finally, the handle is steel wedged and epoxy sealed to the head for extra durability. The slip resistant grip is contoured for a natural and comfortable feel. Full polished head for a hammer that looks as beautiful as it performs.
- Fiberglass hammer with the balance and "feel" of wood
- Unique manufacturing process prevents fraying
- Patented hollow core design absorbs shock
- Solid fiber-glass neck is free of strength-robbing sleeves
- Handle is steel wedged and epoxy sealed to the head for strength
- Slip resistant grip for a natural and comfortable feel
- Steel head is full polished