Expertly crafted, Vaughan's "999" Series Rip Hammers perform as beautifully as they look. Extra-steel behind the face and a deep-throat design put power behind each strike. An extra-large striking face allows more successful nail driving. The head is forged from American high-carbon steel and carefully heat treated for durability. The top quality white Hickory handle is triple wedged for a secure fit. With over 135 years of manufacturing experience, it's no wonder Vaughan's Rip Hammers are a favorite among professionals.
- Beautifully balanced hammer for framing
- Extra steel behind the face and deep-throat for powerful strikes
- Extra-large striking face for more successful nail driving
- High-carbon steel head is heat treated for durability
- White Hickory handle is triple wedged for a secure fit
- Straight claw for easy ripping