The Zenith trim puller is a revolutionary, patented tool that does all the work of a pry bar and claw without damage. The Trim Puller is designed specifically to safely and easily remove baseboards, molding, door casings and decorative panels without damage to the trim or to the wall and without the need for a shim or small board spacer. It has a larger, flatter and wider contact area than clumsy traditional tools and features an integrated wedged center that provides increased removal efficiency and prevents damage to both the trim and wall. Ideal for repair and remodel projects where care and precision are needed including cabinets, countertops, flooring and many more. An impact absorbing EDPM rubber handle provides increased user comfort and its robust 48 Rockwell c heat treated steel construction provides durability. If destruction and demolition is your aim well the Trim Puller will make fast work. Save Time, Save Trim, Save Cash and Stop Damaging Walls. Use the Trim Puller.
- Excellent for removing baseboards, molding, door casings and decorative panel molding without damage
- Can be used to remove siding, ceramic tiles as well as nailed or glued counter tops
- Comfort grip, impact absorbing EDPM handle
- Ground bevel on edge allows tool to easily be driven between trim and wall
- Integrated center wedge assists in separating trim from wall and also allows tool to be used as a shim for leveling cabinet bases
- Made with durable high carbon, heat treated steel
- An indispensable tool for flooring, cabinet and other remodeling projects
The Trim Puller is great at removing baseboard, trim, molding, quarter round, tile, counter tops, wood floor, tack strips, decorative door and wall moldings, and chair railings without damaging the materials so you can reuse them and also without damaging your drywall so you won’t have to go back and repair the holes in your sheet rock.