Please read the following in its entirety before completing a purchase:
We’re absolutely confident that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase from Floor Supplies. If you’re not, return it anytime within 90 days and we will gladly replace the product, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Floor Supplies Guarantee does not apply to power tools, which are subject only to manufacturer’s warranties. Special-order items and manufacturer drop-ship items may not allow returns or may be subject to a restocking fee.
Terms of Sale:
The following Terms of Sale will govern the sale between The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net. (the Seller) and you, our Customer, for any item(s) purchased from our website. By buying from us, you agree to these terms.
Note: Stock Availability shown on this website is for your reference only. While we strive to provide the most accurate stock and availability information, it may have changed from the time you added an item to cart and the time your order is processed. Please email us at email@example.com to request information regarding product availability. We have the right to cancel any orders. Customers will be notified by e-mail of any cancellations.
Order Acceptance Policy:
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net.. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. You will only be charged for the items that have shipped. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
All prices are listed in US Dollars, unless otherwise indicated. All applicable state, local, federal, and international taxes and fees apply and will be clearly displayed during checkout. You are responsible to pay and/ or report taxes if necessary.
We accept the following methods of payment: Major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card), Paypal, Money Order, and Company Checks. We prefer payment by major credit cards and Paypal for security reasons.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:
We currently ship all over the United States. We do not ship internationally. All international orders will be canceled and refunded. Shipping and handling charges apply to all orders unless otherwise specified. Shipping charges will be calculated in your shopping cart, and may vary according to the number and/or weight of items purchased, carrier used, and destination of order and method of shipping.
Orders are shipped Monday-Friday, usually within 24 hours of payment authorization. Orders paid by PayPal eChecks will ship within 2 business days after payment has cleared. We strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. Orders are shipped once the item(s) is located in stock and payment has been received, charged and verified. Shipping transit times shown on the website are not guaranteed. We are not responsible for shipping carrier transit delays are matters that are beyond our control. If you need an item shipped by a certain date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are missing any items or pieces from your order, please send an email to email@example.com within 2 business days of delivery of your package. For defective or missing pieces in a sealed box set, you may contact the manufacturer for assistance. Any claims sent after 2 business days after receiving shipment will not be honored.
All orders are shipped using the follow carriers: USPS (United States Postal Service), FedEx and UPS.
When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address provided by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant and accurate. All purchases from this Web Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. We may ask you to sign a legal note for claims. We take this seriously due to fraud.
In the event a product is listed with incorrect information or price due to typographical errors, we have the right to cancel any orders as a result. If your credit card or PayPal has been charged for the purchase, The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net.. will immediately issue a full refund to your original method of payment.
Our goal is to ship all orders within 48 hours; same day if the order is received by 3 PM Eastern Time. Orders received after this cutoff time may be shipped the following business day. If your order includes an item that is a preorder, backordered or not in stock, your order will be held until all items are in stock.
Partial Shipping: Partial shipments are available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request, all in stock items can be shipped immediately and backordered items will be shipped when available.
If you need to cancel an order for any reason, email email@example.com for assistance. We will only cancel orders if they have not been shipped.
If an order has already shipped, we will only accept returns under the terms of our Return Policy.
· All refused orders are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Shipping & handling charges and return shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.
· Returned orders due to an invalid address due to errors and/or undeliverable will incur a 30% restocking fee. We ship all orders to the shipping address provided during checkout. All information on the checkout page is provided by our customers. We are not responsible for any address errors as a result. If the customer requests reshipment to the correct address, a 15% processing fee applies. In addition, customers are required to repay the shipping & handling charges for the order.
· Orders that are returned to us as “Undeliverable” as a result of the customer not picking up their packages from their P.O. BOX at their local USPS Post Office will incur a 30% restocking fee. Shipping & handling fees are non-refundable. If the customer requests reshipment, a 15% processing fee will apply. In addition, customers will be required to repay the shipping & handling charges for the order.
· For defective items accompanied by a manufacturer’s warranty, customers must contact the manufacturer for repairs or replacement.
· Any items returned to The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net.., without an RMA (Return Merchant Authorization) number, refund will not be processed or honored.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that The Flooring Connection - Floorsupplies.net.. is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site(s).
Disclaimer: Any and all referenced trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Additional Cancellations and Returns Policy
To offer over 100,000* items, Floor Supplies.net buys from multiple distributors, manufacturers and suppliers with warehouses located nationwide. Orders placed are processed up to sixteen hours a day / seven days a week from 7 AM until 11 PM, Eastern Time. Products leave our New York transship warehouse Monday through Friday. Products are pulled and bulk loaded by our suppliers for our customers orders 7 days a week. Cross country trucks operate 7 days a week, except during certain holiday weekends.
As an example: over 95% of the orders we receive by Sunday 9 AM Eastern Time plus over 85% of the orders we receive on Sunday by 9 PM Eastern Time are either in stock or on route to us in bulk shipment by Monday and here by end of day on Tuesday.
When we receive bulk shipments, air shipments are pulled first and most go out the day we receive them at our NY trans ship warehouse. If air orders arrive too late to catch shipment that day, they are packed and shipped on the following morning. Freight Ground Orders are picked after Air Orders. Orders placed during Holiday periods are often delayed as trucks do not pick up and deliver on their normal schedule during Holiday Periods.
- All orders are immediately acknowledged via email to the address you provide by our shopping cart processor. Emails are sent within minutes. The initial reference (cart) number given is a 16 digit number with 3 dashes [1234-5678-9012-6356]. A final order number is sent when the order goes to a warehouse to be bulk pulled for us. The final receipt Id number [1234-5678-9012-6356] should be referred to on all inquiries.
- Cancellations: Once we send an acknowledgement with a final receipt number [1234-5678-9012-6356], your order has been sent to a warehouse for fulfillment, and should arrive with the next merchandise truckload, which can take from 1 to 5 days to arrive and be processed. Cancellations after ordering may in effect be returns. Merchandise has been ordered, pulled, bulk packed, palletized, loaded on a truck, and is being shipped to our NY transship warehouse. Once an item is on a truck to come to us, it cannot be removed. We must first receive it and then repack it and ship it back to the supplier from whom the product was ordered. This involves the 2 way cost of freight, as well as our suppliers handling and restocking charges.
- Pre Bulk Order Cancellation: If the order can be caught before it has been processed by our supplier, there is no Cancellation or Restocking Charge and all freight charges are also refunded.
- After Bulk Order Cancellation: If the order is caught after being ordered from our supplier to us, before it has been boxed by us for shipment to you, there are savings. We may charge a 15% Cancellation/Restocking Charge on the product portion of your invoice and refund the freight charged to you in full. (depending on our suppliers policy - order codes appear on our acknowledgements as a note)
- Ready to Ship Cancellation: If the order can be caught after it has been boxed for you but before it has been shipped or loaded on an outbound trailer, we do charge a 15% Cancellation Restocking Charge on the product portion of your invoice and refund the freight charged to you in full.
- Already Shipped Cancellation: We ship on multiple UPS, USPS,Federal Express trucks daily. Once we have been assigned the tracking number, which means the package has shipped to you by us, please see Return Policy and charges below Customer Service usually does not receive tracking numbers on a days shipments until the end of the day, when emails are sent to all customers with tracking numbers. You may be able to refuse the order to save on the return freight so the product comes directly back to us, but all other return charges still apply.
- Return Charges - If you ordered the wrong product: Most of our orders are trans-shipped to our customers through our NY Warehouse. All returns are subject to a 15% return handling charge imposed by our suppliers. Orders placed include some form of Freight Savings and may have a freight cost absorbed in the selling price of $1 per 2 pounds of product weight or dimensioned shipping weight included in their retail and resale price. Returns of items shipped will have the associated freight costs deducted first, then a 15% return charge,. Please call our Customer Service at 518-534-6020 for a return authorization number and instructions. Credits for merchandise returned WILL NOT include the original or return freight charges. Freight Rebates, if any, will be disallowed. All returns must include all original packing and be fully re-saleable after the return. Goods returned in non re-saleable condition will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
- Returns: Only new merchandise in its original packaging can be returned. All returns must be made to the address shown on the Return Goods Authorization (RGA). A copy of the emailed RGA as well as the packing slip from your order should accompany the return. If you feel you should not be charged a return charge because Floor Supplies.net did something wrong, include a note explaining details together with a copy of this letter and state clearly why. Credits are issued after the documentation is read and reviewed. Returned packages should be insured against loss and damage. Please plainly mark the reason for your return on the accompanying paperwork. Credits for merchandise returned WILL NOT include the original or return freight charges. Items shipped freight free or freight included will be credited minus an allowance to cover all packing and freight. Freight Rebates, if any, will be disallowed.
- Image Accuracy: Often one image will be supplied as a likeness of the product, but the image may in be black and white or of a different color. We are not responsible for image and or minor text inaccuracies that do not render a product materially different, altering the basic functionality, value and utility.
- Delayed Returns: We are constantly adding new products; and subtracting others from our website. With over 100,000* items available, we are at the hands of our suppliers in accepting returns. Credits requested over 90 days from shipment are subject to a 15% restocking return charge, if they are acceptable for return. No Credits are issued for returns after 90 days from shipment. Credits for merchandise returned DO NOT include the original or return freight charges. Freight Rebates, if any, will be disallowed.
- Not Returnable: Items marked as "Closeout," "Special Purchase" or "Limited To Stock On Hand" are not returnable. They are all covered by their manufacturers warranty, but returns are not accepted. All flooring nailers, All vacuumms and All sanding machines and equiment are non returnable and non - refundable.
- If we shipped the wrong product, we will issue a ticket to you so you can tape it to the return and drop the package off at any UPS Store, UPS Center, or Authorized Shipping Outlet including Office Depot, Staples, Mail Boxes Etc. The slip sent will print on any laser or inkjet printer.. You must include the item code numbers from every item in every package received. Often one image will be supplied as a likeness of the product, but the image may be black and white or a different color. We are not responsible for image and or minor text inaccuracies that do not render a product materially different, altering the basic functionality, value and utility.
- If a product is damaged in transit:
All carriers are selected through stringent guidelines for service and quality control. If you have a concern regarding delivery, please advise our customer care department immediately. Out of our total orders placed and shipped, our company only receives 1.5% (actual percentage) in claims initiated by customers. In the slim chance that you receive damaged order, please review the following steps:
- NEVER refuse a delivery, please call us first at 518-534-6020. Refused deliveries incur additional costs and decrease the chances of getting resolution in a timely manner. Refused deliveries are also subject to initial and return shipping costs, plus 20% restocking fee. Any damages from refused deliveries are non-refundable, and because it was refused, would not be noted. We are not responsible for ANY costs associated with a refused delivery.
- Compare your order with the materials received. You (or the person you designate) are responsible for noting on the delivery receipt any damaged or missing items. Upon initial receipt, please look for indication of damage on the outside of the cartons or packaging material. If no notation of damages has been made on the delivery receipt, you can still file directly with the carrier.
- Keep a copy of all the paperwork provided by the carrier. When you contact us, we will request you to provide us with this information. If this documentation is readily available, we can get a head start on processing your claim.
- DO NOT DISCARD any of the damaged material. Once reported, the damaged material is the property of the carrier, by law, and they have 120 days to decide if they wish to inspect, pick up or advise to discard the damaged material. Unless otherwise advised by us, do not throw away or destroy any damaged material received.
- If all the documentation is received and salvageable material has been taken into account, we will proactively refund or replace damaged material. Now that our customer’s concern has been resolved we will pursue the matter with the carrier.
- If packages are damaged by UPS, Fedex or the U.S.P.S claims must be filed with the chosen carrier and your money will be refunded through them. The Flooring Connection cannot and will not be held accountable for packages that are damaged beyond our control. The Flooring Connection will help in anyway, shape or form to recoup your money. If the claim check is to be refunded to The Flooring Connection, then that check will be mailed directly to the purchaser.
- If a product has a quality problem: Please remember that The-Flooring-Connection. COM buys only first quality merchandise from quality suppliers. We will pick up and replace defective products if the manufacturers policy approves, within 15 days of shipment. Some manufacturers require certain goods be serviced. Call Customer Service for details. We are not responsible for freight charges in excess of standard ground. The selection of any optional Air or Priority Service in the original or replacement is at your expense and risk.
- Delayed Orders: Most orders leave our transship warehouse within two to six business days. Accounts that have different bill to and ship to addresses, use a free public mail server such as Hotmail rather than a Company or direct ISP account, and or do not supply valid phone numbers for contact do require added processing time and can delay shipment a bit. Orders calling for billing to one address and shipment to another may require a phone call. Please make sure you enter the correct information from your credit card statement in the bill to fields and a verifiable address in the ship to fields on our electronic order form. Orders received with non operative or faked email addresses, faked telephone numbers, or inaccurate information may be held. Orders also take a bit longer at holiday times.
This policy has been modified January 20, 2006 and is subject to change without notice.
For Wood Flooring Only
Measurement and Quantity:
Flooring is sold by the box/bundle. The actual square footage may differ when rounded to the nearest box/bundle size. The purchaser/installer is responsible for all measurement quantities. The purchaser will be charged for the actual footage shipped. Lumber The Flooring Connection, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for measurement errors.
Delivery and Lead Times:
All delivery dates are estimates. We cannot guarantee specific deadlines. We recommend you do not book installation until you receive your product. Delivery of flooring products is "curbside" or first floor only.
If you require special shipping arrangements (up stairs, rooftop etc.) we recommend that you e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org "Upon receipt of your order, our Customer Service representative will call you to discuss the special shipping arrangements you might require.
Claims for shortages or damages must be made upon receipt. The purchaser/installer is responsible for final inspection as to grade, color, finish defects, and other product quality issues. Do not install defective product. Use constitutes acceptance. The Flooring Connection, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for installer error or negligence.
Allow flooring to acclimate in the installation area for 3-7 days. Prior to installation, the purchaser/installer is solely responsible for determining the acceptability of the moisture levels in both the product and the subfloor. We recommend using a licensed, professional wood flooring installer.
Installation must be performed in accordance with the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) guidelines.
Installation Assistance / Additional Questions or Concerns:
General installation instructions may be found by calling TFC Customer Care at 518-534-6020. You may also call with any additional questions, comments or concerns regarding your purchase.
Exchanges are permitted for product of equal or greater value within 30 days of receipt with a 30 % restocking fee. Defective product may be exchanged, prior to installation, within 90 days of receipt. Close-outs, odd lots, clearance items and laminates are excluded. Product must be in the original condition and have been properly stored. Installed flooring is considered the property of the purchaser and may not be exchanged or returned for any reason. Any additional shipping costs associated with exchanges are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Returns of opened boxes, close-outs, odd lots, clearance items and laminates are not permitted. Special orders are not returnable unless defective. Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable. Requests for returns must be submitted within 90 days of receipt. Product must be in its original condition and have been properly stored. Installed flooring is considered the property of the owner/installer and may not be exchanged or returned for any reason. Approved returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Any additional shipping costs associated with exchanges or returns are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Only for products sold with a manufacturer's warranty. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The sole remedy for manufacturer's defect is replacement product. The Flooring Connection, Inc. is not responsible for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising from or relating to its sale of any products. Under no circumstances shall any liability of The Flooring Connection, Inc. arising out of or relating to the transaction set forth in this invoice exceed the total cost of the products included in the invoice and paid for by the purchaser.
YOUR ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME BY A LARGE 48 FOOT DELIVERY TRUCK. YOUR HOME MUST BE ACCESSIBLE BY OUR DELIVERY TRUCK! YOU MUST BE HOME TO UNLOAD YOUR SHIPMENT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO UNLOAD THE SHIPMENT FROM BACK OF THE TRUCK. DRIVER WILL NOT UNLOAD YOUR SHIPMENT UNLESS YOU PAY ADDITIONAL FEES.
If your home is not accessible by our delivery truck, YOU MAY PICK UP YOUR SHIPMENT FROM THE TRUCKING COMPANY TERMINAL. You will not receive any discounts or reimbursements for picking up your shipment from the trucking terminal.
We use only reputable trucking companies with good service standards. Any disputes with the trucking company need to be filed with the trucking company, not with The Flooring Connection.
|THINGS YOU NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO FROM THE TRUCKING COMPANIES: |
1. Some trucking companies charge additional fees for lift gate usage. If you do not require that service, ask the carrier not to use lift gate.
2. Some trucking companies try to charge additional accessorial charges. Let them know that you are not paying for any additional charges other than what was pre-paid by shipper (The Flooring Connection Inc).
3. It is not the trucking companies’ responsibility to take the freight to your garage or inside the house. Trucking companies in general charge additional amount to take the boxes inside your home or garage. That is why we strongly suggest that you must be home to unload your shipment from the truck. All flooring comes in boxes. Depends on the manufacturer, boxes weigh approximately 30 to 50 lbs a box.
|THE FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST DO AT THE TIME YOUR PRODUCT IS DELIVERED. |
| || |
Check the Product To Be Sure You Have Received the Correct Material and Quantity Ordered. If There Is Product Missing You Must Note The Missing Items On The Delivery Receipt.
| || |
Inspect The Product For Damage. You Should Look For Such Things As Dents Or Gouges, Rounded Corners, Broken Containers, Etc. Any Product That Is Damaged Must Be Noted On The Delivery Receipt And Signed By Both You And The Person Delivering The Product. If No Damages Are Noted On The Delivery Receipt, The Flooring Connection.Com Cannot Be Held Responsible For Any Damages Or Shortages That Occur.
| || |
In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in shipment or product is missing and it has been noted on the delivery receipt, signed by both the person inspecting the product and the person delivering the product, there will not be any difficulties in replacing the damaged or missing product.
Other Products Information
1. Orders are processed on a first come, first served basis. This means that your order is put into a queue and processed in that order to insure that it is fair to all of our customers to receive there orders in a timely manner.
2. If your choose priority mail, overnight shipping, next day air, or any other expedited shipped process your order will still be in the queue until it is processed by our shipping dept. Orders are processed as fast as possible to ensure a timely shipment.
3. All wood flooring is shipped using standard ground services. Extra services such as declared values, extra insurances are available upon request for an extra charge.
4. Most items are in stock at the time of your order, but in some occasions we run out of stock and that will delay your shipping times. Applies for expedited shipping as well.
5. Shipping charges may be changed at any time to comply with the current shipping rates.
6. Most oil based floor finishes can only be shipped ground to comply with the postal regulations.
Floor Supplies.Net Pricing Policy
Since 1985, Floor Supplies.Net is one of America's largest distributors of tools and related equipment. Because of Floor Supplies.Net huge purchasing power we can offer our customers the most competitive prices to be found anywhere.
Floor Supplies.Net strives to provide accurate prices and product descriptions. However, prices and quantities may change without notice. Floor Supplies.Net reserves the right to limit orders based on out of stock situations, pricing and description errors.
Orders received by Floor Supplies.Net are not consider final until order has been manually verified for accuracy. Floor Supplies.Net is not liable for pricing errors that are a result of data synchronization problems, database corruption, malicious activity or any other cause that results in inaccurate "fair-market" value pricing.
Please note to protect our customers and to cut back on credit card fraud and chargeback’s all orders over $200.00 must be verified by phone and the CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM form must be signed and returned before orders can be processed.