The 3-in-1 flooring nailer from NuMax is great for the professional and homeowner alike. This nailer is easy to operate and conveniently shoots all three types of flooring fasteners; flooring staples, T-Cleats, and L-Cleats ranging in size from 1-1/2 in. to 2 in. long. The NuMax nailer has a long handle that provides more comfortable use and the 2 interchangeable base plates allow you to install 1/2 in., 15/32 in., 5/8 in., 19/32 in., 3/4 in. and 25/32 in. tongue and groove wood flooring. The NuMax flooring nailer also comes with a non marring white rubber mallet, oil and wrenches. The NuMax flooring nailer is backed by a one year warranty. The NuMax nailers offer the best option over renting a flooring nailer due to its overall value in the flooring nailer category, quickly justifying its cost in relation to rental fees and time lost picking-up and returning the tool. Owning your own flooring nailer allows you to work at your own pace and sure the job is done right and not rush through it to avoid additional rental fees.
- Lightweight die cast aluminum construction
- Aluminum magazine
- 1 year limited warranty
- Padded grip for comfortable use
- Interchangeable base plates for flooring thicknesses 15/32 in. - 25/32 in.
- Non marring white rubber mallet
- Longer magazine for additional nail capacity
- Fasteners compatible with Stanley Bostitch and other major brands
- Long reach handle to relieve back strain
- Shoots flooring staples, T-cleats and L-cleats
- Oil and wrenches included
- High quality parts