Edger Disc Machine Guide
|5-7/8" (150mm) x 0||Bona Kemi 3148|
|6-7/8" x 7/8"||Super 7, Viking,Super E, Galaxy Elite, Blizzard|
|7-7/8" x 3/16"||Lagler Trio|
|7" x 5/16"||Prosand, Silverline, Red-Devil, American Spinner|
|7" x 7/8"||Clarke, Hold, Porter Cable, Skil, Tennant|
Edger discs are used on a hand-held edger machines to sand areas on a floor where the drum/belt sander does not reach. Using edger discs blends the floor perimiter with the rest of the floor to prevent “picture framing” when applying stain.
Norton Red Heat Sceen Edger Discs
- Used on a hand-held edger machines
- Sands areas where the drum/belt sander does not reach
Norton Red Heat Sceen Edger Discs - Q955 Screen
- 100% patented SG ceramic grain is super sharp and fast cutting for 2-3 times life and finer scratch pattern than Silicon Carbide, which vritually eliminates the risk of burnishing the wood.
- Exclusive technology, unrivaled performance
- Norton BEST product represents products unmatched in the industry, that provide the lowest total sanding cost for the application