Marshalltown’s Premier Notched trowels are for the professional tile setter and have the hardest blade available. Two sides of the trowel are notched with either "V" or "square-shaped" notches. Use a square-notched trowel for spreading thinsets on horizontal surfaces. Use V-notched trowels for spreading adhesives on vertical surfaces. Oval notches gives you a better tile adhesion, developed in conjunction with NTCA technical committee. Used to spread adhesive or mastic on the base surface before laying tile, or other floor coverings. The DuraSoft handles are well known for their soft feel which reduces fatigue, yet offers excellent durability. Offering a resilient comfortable, soft grip over a hard polypropylene core, these handles are impervious to water and retain their positive grip even when wet.
16" x 4-1/2" Blades are available with the Durasoft or Hardwood Camelback handleHardwood Handle No. 71260 Model 703SNo. 71261 Model 702SNo. 71262 Model 776SNo. 71263 Model 775SNo. 71264 Model 701S
- Spread adhesive or mastic before laying tile
- Aluminum alloy mounting riveted to a hard tempered steel blade
- 1/4 x 1/4 x 1/4 Square Notch
- Ideal for laying floor or wall tile
- Resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability