- Built to survive the most demanding on-site challenges
- Strongest level in our collection, no handholds to reduce integrity
- Cushioned end caps protect your level from accidents
- Top-reading, solid-acrylic, level vial with magnified settings offers effortless reading in any measuring position
- Glow-in-the-dark reflector base improves reading in low-light areas
- Aluminum alloy reinforced frame.
- Three, fixed, unbreakable, plumb, magnified, fog-proof acrylic vials.
- Guaranteed to 0.5 mm/m in the standard position, and 0.75 mm/m inverted.
- Cushioned end caps to guard against shocks in the job site environment.
- Comfortable, cushioned grips for a firm grasp and steady level placement.
Available in four sizes: 24" and 36"
Superior strength — profile weight is 890 g/m and no hand holes to compromise integrity.
- Unbreakable magnified acrylic vials. Shock-absorbing end caps. Machined edges.
- Measuring tolerance is .3 mm per 1 meter in standard position. The period at the end of this sentence is .3 mm tall.
- The inverted measuring tolerance is .75 mm per meter.
Available in two sizes: 24" and 48"
Professional accuracy line level with an easy-to-read bubble housed in a sturdy aluminum body.
These tile levels are cast for strength and durability. The low profile design can be used as a straight edge and screed. The waterproof body is easy to clean and fits under toe kicks and behind fixtures.