Barwalt Hollow Leave-In Spacers
- The first industry approved hollow spacer to be left in.
- 3/8" Granite spacer is not hollow and need to be removed.
- 300 pcs per box.
- Years of research led to a spacer that would react like a rubber spacer but be hollow, thus allowing it to stay in the joint and be grouted over.
- Now the installer can grout a day earlier and not have to come back to remove the spacers before grouting.
- The Hollow Spacers will adjust on 10% and not compress further and these spacers are longer to handle the radius corner tiles.