16 GA. Stainless Steel Powercleats
16 GA. STAINLESS STEEL POWERCLEATS™
304 Stainless Steel Cleat
You can now get the strength and holding power of Powernail’s Powercleats in a stainless steel nail. The new stainless steel Powercleats can be used in tongue and groove decking and flooring for applications requring the corrosion resistance, resistance to oxidation at high temperatures and non-magnetic characteristics of stainless steel.
Stainless steel Powercleats are available in a 2-inch length for nailing 3/4″ to 1″ thick flooring/decking. Powercleats nails are made with a well-formed set of barbs along each nail, providing the ultimate in holding power. This design aids in driving them into hard flooring materials, which helps eliminate split tongues in floor boards.
When used in conjunction with 16 Ga. Powernailers, Stainless steel Powercleats ensure trouble-free operation and optimum construction results.
- Made in the USA
- Type 304, chromium-nickel stainless steel
- Resistant to corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to most organic acids
- Excellent resistance to oxidation at high temperatures
- Well-formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L-shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer model 445, model 45, model 45R
- Can be used with any L-shaped cleat nailer
- Packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Meets MFMA and NWFA requirements