Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 or above and get 3% off
Terry Mop Kit Replacement Covers
These 100% cotton, machine-washable
Terry Mop Replacement Covers are available in 2-packs...
Covers are 15-1/2" x 8-1/2" each
Wood Floor Maintenance Instructions
(For All Surface Coated Floors, Except Wax-Based Finishes)
- Dust mop or sweep your floor regularly. If you do sweep, we recommend nylon brooms, as straw brooms tend to be too rough on some floor finishes.
- For spills or spot-cleaning, spray WOODWISE No-Wax Hardwood Floor Cleanerdirectly on the spill, or on the terry cover of our WOODWISE Terry Mop, and clean as needed.
- For general cleaning, spray an area 4' x 4' with WOODWISE No-Wax Hardwood Floor Cleaner, or spray directly onto the terry mop head, making sure not to over-wet your floor. Too much liquid will cause damage to your hardwood floors. For best results, buff dry with a towel after cleaning.
- Make sure your tables and chairs have soft Felt Floor Protector Pads on the bottom of their legs to help prevent scratches. The felt pads must be kept free of grit, and will periodically need to be replaced.
- Use exterior walk-off mats and an area rug just inside your doors to help keep grit off of your floors.
- Place area rugs in high traffic areas, especially in front of your kitchen sink, stove and refrigerator.
- Keep your pet's nails clipped.
- When moving heavy furniture, always pick up the furniture rather than sliding it across the floors.
- Do not roll or slide appliances across your floor. We recommend the Florguard Floor Protection System.
- Both men's and women's shoes should be properly maintained. Heels with an unprotected tip will cause damage to your hardwood floors.
- Even with proper maintenance, eventually your floor may become dull or worn looking. Contact a qualified hardwood flooring professional—it may be time for a top coat or refinishing.