Rubi TI-T "Pull" Series Tile Cutters
New from Rubi! The NEW Rubi TI Series Cutters are serious, high performance cutters. They are well designed to stand up to the toughest porcelain tiles and make perfect cuts every time. These cutters feature handles that you pull and features a single guide rail.
- Ideal for cutting: heavy-duty ceramic & porcelain tiles
- Separator power: 1,000kg (2.204lb)
- Cuts "backwards" with "pull" action
- Cutting thickness: 5-20mm (3/16” – 13/16”)
- Multi-point angular measurement system swivels 45° forwards or backwards
- Aluminum handle with plastic base - less friction, more life
- Reinforced steel on the last 10cm of the cutting line
- Exclusive scoring wheels for the TI range.
- The scoring wheel fixing point is not a weak point. No oil required
- No carry case available - no easily breakable parts
- No direct vision of the scoring line
- Rubi TI 66 T tile cutters come complete with 10mm scoring wheel & 5 year warranty
No. 72933 26" straight cut No. 72934 29" straight cut No. 72935 36" straight cut