Afm Safecoat Super Clean Household Cleaner 1 Gallon
This item is in stock
Super Clean - Gallon
DESCRIPTION: SafeChoice Super Clean is a highly concentrated, all-purpose cleaner/degreaser. It is not toxic, odor free, dye free and biodegradable. It contains no phosphates, alkalines, acids, ammonia, butyl ethers, chlorine bleach, nor any chemical scents used to mask the odors caused by such harsh compounds. It will not irritate sensitive skin, nor does it give off noxious fumes. Yet it is strong enough for industrial strength cleaning chores.
USE ON: SafeChoice Super Clean is recommended for all of the following: stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain, ceramic tile, chrome, painted surfaces, wallpaper, wood, vinyl, steel, grout, concrete, fabric, plastic or any other hard non-porous surface.
ADVANTAGES / SIGNIFICANT BENEFITS:
- Odorless, non-offensive to user and occupant. Especially welcomed by professional cleaners and occupants of enclosed, centrally-ventilated buildings where occupants are subject to the effects of all toxic discharges within the building, including those from building and maintenance products.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- No butyl ethers, ammonia or chlorine.
- Dye-free - absolutely no unnecessary additives.
- Absorbs and helps eliminate odors - even from tobacco, animals and smoke and soot damage.
- Routine Home and Office Cleaning -20:1 Spray on, agitate as necessary, wipe clean.
- Kitchen: Counters, sinks, refrigerators, stoves, appliances, stainless steel, fiberglass, sills, chrome.
Bathroom: Shower, tubs, sinks, counters, tile.
- Household: Walls (papered and painted), woodwork, doors, porcelain, vinyl, tools, hand soap.
- Carpet and Upholstery: Spray on a small amount, allow time to penetrate, agitate, wipe with clean water sponge and blot with dry cloth. Always spot test before using.
- Tougher Indoor/Outdoor Cleaning - 7:1 Spray, sponge or mop directly on surface. Agitate as necessary. Rinse with clean water.
- Recommended on: Floor wax (use hot water), tough food and tobacco stains, house exterior, ordinary oil and grease, vents.
- Heavy Duty Cleaning Jobs - 1:1 Spray, sponge or mop directly on surface. Allow time to penetrate, agitate as necessary. Rinse with clean water.
- Recommended on: Heavily soiled shop floors, ovens, lime deposits, soap scum, mold and mildew stains, grills, engines, grout, concrete, laundry (spot test for color fastness), decks, smoke stains and pet odors.