Vaughan's Copper Face Hammers feature quality American craftsmanship. Malleable copper protects the workpiece by absorbing the shock and evenly distributing the force of each blow. The iron head has grooved and tapered socket walls for a secure fit for the replaceable faces. As a soft metal, copper is resistant to sparks - ideal for working in flammable conditions. The sturdy hardwood handle creates good balance for effective strikes. Well suited for working with steel machinery.
- Copper face hammer protects workpiece
- Malleable copper is softer than steel and absorbs the force of each blow
- Iron head features grooved and tapered walls for a secure press fit
- Soft copper reduces the risk of sparks
- Handle is crafted from superior quality hardwood
- Replaceable faces extend the life of your tool (sold separately)
- Ideal for working with and repairing steel machinery