• Anodized aluminum magazine holds up to 100 nails/staples for high production applications
• Anodized aluminum cylinder provides a more durable surface when the piston is firing and retracting during use. This will lead to less wear and tear on the internal parts.
• Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
• Comfort grip handle maximizes comfort and minimizes fatigue
• Teflon O-Rings provide less wear and tear on cylinders and pistons ensuring longer life on internal wearable parts
• Adjustable 360 exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
• One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
• Ergonomically engineered body provides extra comfort and helps reduce repetitive strain injuries
• Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
• Reload indicator provides the user a signal when they are low on fasteners within the tool. This will help decrease the amount of firing the tool onto the surface when fasteners are not loaded.
Tongue and Groove Flooring From 1/4" - 1/2"
Straight Brad / Stapler Attachment for Finishing Work PLUS Flooring Attachement for Double Utility
360° Adjustable Exhaust
Anodized Aluminum Cylinder and Magazine
Tool-free Depth Adjustment
Air Filter / Anti-Dust Cap
Comfort Grip Handle
Oil and Wrenches Included
Model # PFBC940
Net Weight: 4 lbs
Operating Pressure: 70 - 115 psi
Fastener Range: 5/8" - 1 5/8"
Fastener Gauge: 18 ga
Magazine Capacity: 100 pcs
Compatible Fasteners: All 18 Gauge Glue Collated Brad Nails and 1/4" Narrow Crown Staples From 5/8" - 1 5/8"