• Magnesium Construction for increased durability and provides a lighter weight tool to help reduce fatigue when handling this tool during daily usage.
• Adjustable 360 exhaust port conveniently directs exhaust away from user
• Finger depth adjustment sets nail to desired depths quickly and conveniently
• Quick jam release opens nail gun assembly to easily clear jammed nails to minimize downtime
• Reversible belt hook so tool can stay close by, but not in the way
• Comfort grip handle maximizes non-slip comfort and minimizes fatigue
• Air filter/Anti dust cap prevents debris from entering nailer to maintain peak performance
• One piece drive blade reduces risk of internal failure
• Trigger with safety lock to prevent from misfiring the tool when connected to an air source.
• Also Includes: Oil and wrenches
Flooring and Wall Framing
Wood Box Assembly
360° Adjustable Exhaust
Tool-less Depth Adjustement
Air Filter / Anti-Dust Cap
One Piece Drive Blade
Reversible Belt Hook
Trigger with Safety Lock
Oil and Wrenches Included
Model # PCN65
Net Weight: 5.3 lbs
Gross Weight: 8 lbs
Dimensions: 11" x 5" 13.25"
Operating Pressure: 70 -110 psi
- Plastic Collation: 1 1/4" - 2 1/2"
- Wire Collation: 1 3/4" - 2 1/2"
Compatible Fasteners: All 13 & 14 Gauge 15° Wire/Plastic Collated Siding Nails