Clarke FloorCrafter Belt Sander
Clarke FloorCrafter Belt Sander has a long tradition of providing precision instruments to a craftsman's trade. The FloorCrafter Belt Sander, engineered to be the most aggressive belt sanding machine in the industry, while it is also designed to provide reduced vibration during usage. The cutting ability of this Clarke Belt Sander allows the hardwood sanding professional the ability to increase production and at the same time provide a flawless result. With a patented Dolly Transport system, Clarke FloorCrafter Belt Sander distinguishes itself as a unique and innovative Hardwood sanding machine.
Clarke Floorcrafter Belt Sander Specifications
|Motor HP: ||4 hp cont. / 6.5 hp peak |
|Motor Volts (AC): ||208-230 volts 60hz |
|Drum Size: ||8" Wide |
|Drum Pressure: ||60/70/80 lbs (selectable) |
|Dust Bag Capacity: ||4 cu.ft. |
|Truck Wheels: ||4" molded urethane |
|Caster Wheels: ||3" split type - molded urethane |
|Transport Wheels: ||(4) - 5" rubber |
|Power Cable: ||50' 10ga-3 rubber coated |
|Operating Control: ||Adjustable Lever/Grip |
|Weight: ||200 lbs. |
|Shipping Weight: ||290 lbs. |
|Warranty: ||1 Year Parts & Labor |
Clarke Floorcrafter Belt Sander Features & Benefits
- Precision balanced drum with machined spiral cooling slots.
- Patented one-tool leveling adjustment.
- Recessed drum door provides better air seal and eases abrasive installation and adjustments.
- Patented Dolly Transport System eases transport to and from job sites.
- Exclusive "feathering" drum lowering handle eases operation.
- Exclusive split rear caster for smooth forward/reverse transitions.