Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 12 and get 10% off
- Buy 13 or above and get 20% off
Waterlox provides a rich, hand-rubbed patina that enhances a wood’s grain and brings out its inherent beauty. Waterlox finishes penetrate deep into the pores of the wood forming a bond from within. This penetrating feature gives the wood an “open pore” appearance that is desired by those seeking a natural-looking wood surface. Waterlox is the first choice for many wood floor specialists, furniture makers, antique restorers and craftsmen because of the genuine old-world presence and distinctive character it provides.
Waterlox tung oil finish is the optimal way to preserve wood while revealing its gorgeous color and alluring luster. The ancient Chinese used tung oil to waterproof ships. Today, Waterlox literally locks out water with a formula that relies on the protective nature of resins and the penetrating sealing advantages of tung oil. Waterlox permeates wood surfaces and actually becomes part of the wood itself to resist moisture, dirt, household chemicals, alcoholic beverages, heat and cold and to provide an unprecedented finish.
EASE OF USE
Waterlox finishes are surprisingly easy to apply. They have a longer “open time,” meaning they stay workable for a greater period of time than most waterborne or oil based urethanes. And because Waterlox is self-leveling, lap marks, turns and cut-ins disappear. Waterlox is also simple to maintain. If noticeable scratches appear on your Waterlox-finished surface, all you need to do is clean the damaged area well with soap and water and then reapply a new coat where needed. You do not need to sand down to bare wood or refinish the entire floor like you do with other finishes.
- Our formulation is product number TB 5930.
- Provides a satin sheen (25°- 30° gloss level) and a rock-hard finish.
- 43% solids.
- Unlike linseed-oil-modified urethanes, our Soya-modified urethanes remain crystal clear and pure.
- Coverage/Thinning. 500 square feet per gallon per coat. No thinning required.
- Dry Time. Our general rule of thumb is to wait 6 - 12 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Use to provide a satin finish to interior wood projects, such as floors, woodwork and countertops.