Slip Tongue changes direction in the laying of tongue and groove wood flooring. Made to fit solid hardwood flooring, it is ideal for those problem direction changes and intricate borders. This is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA.
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 0.3 in. Thick x 1/2 in. Wide x 48 in. Length Molding
- Unfinished Light Color
- Construction: Solid Wood Slip Tongue Molding
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or nail down
- Residential use
Each Piece is approx 1/4" x 60"