The Disc Sander 1600DC was designed specifically with the demands of wood floor sanding and finishing in mind.
The added weight and balanced design mean the most aggressive sanding, highest productivity and smoothest operation of any rotary sander on the market.
- Fully enclosed 1.5 HP fan cooled motor.
- Fluorescent work light for better monitoring of sanding progress.
- Triple planetary gear system for efficient transfer of power to the floor.
- Ergonomic handle design for increased operator comfort.
- Balanced pad driver for smoother operation.
Clarke Disc Sander 1600DC
Clarke Disc Sander 1600DC is designed specifically for the needs of Hardwood flooring. The added weight and balanced design of this disc sander provide an aggressive sanding, high productivity and an overall smooth operation. The Sander 1600DC takes a unique approach at the rotary method of sanding and screening. The Sander 1600DC features unique skirting and baffling for dust free operation when used in conjunction with any standard tank vacuum.
Clarke Disc Sander 1600DC Specifications
|Motor HP:||1-1/2 hp|
|Motor Volts (AC):||115/230 volts - 50/60hz|
|Sandpaper Size:||16" Disc w/ 2" Center Hole|
|Disc Speed:||175 rpm|
|Transmission:||Triple planetary gears|
|Power Cable:||50' 14ga-3 rubber coated|
|Shipping Weight:||148 lbs.|
|Warranty:||5 Year Parts & Labor|