Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 or above and get 3% off
Developed for seismographic measuring, these tough fiberglass tapes are used by a variety of industries to measure depth. Attach any weight to the snap ring and lower to measure depth. The depth gauges are incredibly durable, flexible and lightweight with graduations printed on both sides.
- Numbers are graduated from the weighted end of the tape strap.
- Tough, flexible and lightweight with graduations printed on both sides.
- White with black and red markings.
- Coating: Clear Coat.
- Tensile Strength: 100kg / 200 lbs.
|DG5018||005406||50 ft.||1/4 in.||ft. & in.||fiberglass|
|DG10018||005413||100 ft.||1/4 in.||ft. & in.||fiberglass|
|DG20018||005420||200 ft.||1/4 in.||ft. & in.||fiberglass|
|DG15M||026081||15 m||1/4 in.||m, dm, cm||fiberglass|
|DG30M||026098||30 m||1/4 in.||m, dm, cm||fiberglass|
|DG50M||026104||50 m||1/4 in.||m, dm, cm||fiberglass |