Edger Disc Machine Guide
|5-7/8" (150mm) x 0||Bona Kemi 3148|
|6-7/8" x 7/8"||Super 7, Viking,Super E, Galaxy Elite, Blizzard|
|7-7/8" x 3/16"||Lagler Trio|
|7" x 5/16"||Prosand, Silverline, Red-Devil, American Spinner|
|7" x 7/8"||Clarke, Hold, Porter Cable, Skil, Tennant|
Edger discs are used on a hand-held edger machines to sand areas on a floor where the drum/belt sander does not reach. Using edger discs blends the floor perimiter with the rest of the floor to prevent “picture framing” when applying stain.
Silicon Carbide Edger Discs
- Bolt-on edger discs
- Used on a hand held edger machines
- Sands areas where the drum/belt sander does not reach
Silicon Carbide Edger Discs - H425/S413 Paper
- Norton GOOD product represents a value for the user who wants Norton quality with consistent performance and very competitive prices
- 100% silicon carbide abrasive with heavy E, F and combination paper backings for quality cut and strength on the job
- Traditional abrasive grain provides consistent performance and value at a competitive price.