Large Diameter Discs - Silicon Carbide H425 & S413
Silicon Carbide Large Diameter Floor Sanding Discs
- Used for hard plating
- Aggressive cutting easily blends scratches from edger and drum sanders
- For final sanding of parquet floors, borders, and specialty inlays to prevent dish out of softer grain
- Reduces dish out of springwood on strip and plank floors
- Ideal for surface prep on wood and concrete to remove glue, carpet backing and other residues
- Additional sizes available as non-stock: 15" x 2, 16" x 2, 16" x 4, 17" x 2, and 19" x 2
Silicon Carbide Large Diameter Floor Sanding Discs - H425 / S413 Paper
- Norton BETTER product represents superior performing products for the user who requires a high level of productivity and low total abrasive cost
- 100% silicon carbide abrasive with heavy E, F and combination paper backings for quality cut and strength
- Value and consistent performance at a competitive price.
- Ideal for soft to medium hardness of wood.
- Double-Sided: 100% silicon carbide abrasive coated with abrasive on both sides for twice the life, quick switch, no PSA contamination, increased tear resistance. Strong E and F weigh paper for increased durability