Barwalt Original Ultralight Grout Floats
- Original design is comfortable, lightweight and wear resistant.
- All of these Ultralight™ floats feature a non-marring plastic handle to prevent scratching of tile surfaces.
- Designed for comfortable use, these floats are also easy to clean since grout doesn't stick to the handles.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10" L x 3-5/8" W, 3/4" Thick.
- UFF-1, 100% Solid Green Rubber Float, best for epoxy, 81300.
- Hard surface & floor float for tough to spread grouts.
- UWF-2, Beige Gum Rubber Float, best for non sanded grout, 81320.
- Softer beige gum rubber face bonded to a dense foam rubber back for use on walls.
- UWF-1, Green Gum Rubber Float, best for sanded grout, 81310.
- 100% green gum rubber face bonded to a dense foam rubber back for use on walls.
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point.
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints.
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process.
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.