Barwalt Ultralight 2000 Grout Floats
- Barwalt floats are built tough to last longer than other floats.
- These are top of the line and the ones professionals prefer!
- Our handle shape is a favorite of professionals the world over.
- Molded handle with space age material that will give you a firm grip, comfortable like no other.
- Solid Green Rubber Float (10-1/2"x4"), best for epoxy
- Beige Gum Rubber Float (10-1/2"x4"), best for non sanded grout
- Oversize Green Gum Rubber Float (12-3/4"x3-3/4"), best for sanded grout
- Green Gum Rubber Float (10-1/2"x4"), best for sanded grout
- Toe Space Green Gum Rubber, for cabinet toe kick
- Handle is off set 3" from one end to allow easy and complete access to toe space areas.
- Can also be used for field grouting
- Made in the USA
- Mix grout mortar thoroughly, removing lumps, to the consistency of peanut butter.
- Place a generous amount of grout on your starting point.
- Hold the grout float at a slight angle and push the grout mortar into the tile joints.
- Grout only a small area of floor at a time until you begin to feel comfortable with the process.
- Use a grout float to remove any excess grout from floor.
- Allow up to 15 minutes for the grout to set and then proceed to wipe floor clean.